[etoys-dev] Fwd: Etoys-To-Go-4.0.2253-beta slow when a viewer is open

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:24:42 EDT 2009

How strange, I tried it some minutes ago in another machine with Ubuntu 9.04
and it behaves exactly the same. And it is very noticeable if you make a new
project, draw a simple sketch, make a script with forward: 5 turn: 5, change
the tickRate to 100 and run. Then opening a viewer should slow down the
script, and keeping the mouse down on a button should make it go faster.