[etoys-dev] Re: Korean Language in Etoys 4.0 Beta

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Aug 27 08:20:44 EDT 2009

*ping*

Was there a reason we did not include Korean yet? And all the other
translations that are in our Sugar releases already?

Assuming that there is no compelling reason, I have updated the
translations:

Updated: de, el, en, fr, it, ja, sv
Added: ar, bg, bn, ko, mn, mr, ne, nl, ps, ro, ru, te, ur, vi, zh_TW

So these will appear in the next beta, unless there is a reason we
want to exclude some?

- Bert -