[etoys-dev] download page file stamps

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Aug 31 08:39:35 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

When uploading installers, be careful with file timestamps, since the
page uses those for file dates. You can use "touch -t
200901311200" ([[CC]YY]MMDDhhmm[.SS]) to put a date back to its
earlier date.

I had manually fixed all the timestamps from the beta wiki page, but
it looks like someone uploaded everything again and now all the dates
are this month (including the january one).

Also, I noticed that someone marked a 4.0 linux as "final" ... have we
officially released a final for 4.0 linux?

Tim