[etoys-dev] popups in project-info

kharness at illinois.edu kharness at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 31 11:30:39 EDT 2009

Hi,
This phrase gets very close to the "18 must be accompanied by parents" movie rating system, will it imply, mistakenly, that the content is adult/X rated.

We chose to tag some of the projects in EtoysIllinos with grade level's because they are aligned with grade level content standards. The rest of the projects stand as they are without grade or age tags because curiosity has no age limit and because we assume that people who click on a project they don't understand will either stay with it until they do understand or click out right away and go to some other project.
Kathleen