[etoys-dev] Issue with etoys 2257

antonio antoniomoreno at edu.juntaextremadura.net
Mon Aug 31 13:47:58 EDT 2009

Your words translation directly propose a solution: perhaps with some
projects' windows inside an image, some of them selected and the option
"create gallery" at any menu could create a *.prg file, this way people
could recognice pr files like single ones and prg files like galleries;
it could be easily  integrated by superswikis and so.
"To include new objects in the system" need to be very confident about
the results obviously or we will have ballast only!

Regards