[etoys-dev] FFI bug

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:59:38 EST 2009

Hi guys
I found a bug in the FFI installation of the etoys image.
ByteArray>>#structAt:length: throws #externalCallFailed (the method has
category nil, which I think is wrong also). I replaced it with a more recent
version from the FFI package found in Universes and now is working:

ByteArray>>structAt: byteOffset length: length
"Return a structure of the given length starting at the indicated byte
offset."
 | value |
value := ByteArray new: length.
1 to: length do:[:i|
 value unsignedByteAt: i put: (self unsignedByteAt: byteOffset+i-1)].
^value

Cheers!
Richo