[etoys-dev] Making a Squeakland Etoys release - wiki page questions contibued in new thread

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 22 23:53:22 EST 2009

On December 21, 2009, you wrote:
> At Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:56:19 -0500,
>
> Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> >
> > Execute exportAssetsFromToGo.sh - where can I find this script?
>
>   This is superceded by (or reverted back to) exportAssets.sh.

Yoshiki, where can I find it though? I am trying to document the locations of
various build /release related files and steps here:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Creating+Etoys+Release+for+Squeakland%2C+OLPC%2C+or+Etoys-
to-go

But I cannot find the  exportAssets.sh in any of these

http://etoys.laptop.org/svn/trunk/etoys/
http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/

is there another place or am i misunderstanding something?

Thanks,

Milan