[etoys-dev] welcome to etoys-dev

teefal timothy at squeakland.org
Wed Jul 8 09:38:34 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Squeakland's got its own Etoys development list & forum, which replaces the etoys(at)laptop.org list, used primarily for Etoys on OLPC.

Anything you post in the forum will also get sent to the etoys-dev(at)squeakland.org mailing list. Likewise, anything sent to the list will appear in the forum, so you can choose your favorite style, forum or list, and not miss anything.

As we transition away from the stewardship of Viewpoints Research to the new Squeakland Foundation, we very much need your help to improve Etoys.  If you like developing with Squeak, or know others who do, please help us.

To get started, have a look at this page on our wiki:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Starting+with+Etoys+Development

You can also look through our issue tracker to see what needs to be done, or add issues yourself:

http://tracker.squeakland.org

If you'd like to take a more active role and participate in our weekly Qwaq chats, please click "contact" on squeakland.org and let us know!

Take care,
Tim Falconer

(from forum)
http://squeakland.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=43#43