[etoys-dev] Re: [sq-software] Re: SQ-154: Added changeset for the NavigatorBar show/hide buttons

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Jul 8 14:58:30 EDT 2009

Hi, Milan, and all,

I just posted another version of the fileout to JIRA, this one named
"showNavBarCtl-sw-mz.11.cs.gz", with the following changes:

1.  Fixed bug encountered when the "show-full-nav-bar button" is
plucked out of the bar with the hand, via the halo.
2.  Changed balloon-help-msg wordings from 'navigation bar' to 'tool
bar', consistent with other usage.
3.  Put the new preference in the 'flaps' category rather than
creating a new singleton category just for it.

Because of the way in which JIRA presents attachments (alphabetical,
not chronological,) this latest fileout appears (today anyway) as the
second item in the attachments list on the SQ-154 page.  To avoid
confusion, perhaps we ought to delete the various earlier versions of
the fileouts, though it would be somewhat unfortunate to lose the
historical record...

   -- Scott