[etoys-dev] Re: Introductions

teefal etoys-dev-forum at squeakland.org
Fri Jul 10 11:40:11 EDT 2009

Hello everyone, I'm a software developer and Lotus expatriate who worked on several of the administration features in Notes and Domino R5. I left Lotus in 1998 to start Immuexa Corporation, makers of custom-built software and websites.  We made the new squeakland.org website for Viewpoints.

In 2007, I founded Waveplace Foundation, an organization that raises money to purchase laptops for children, creates Etoys training materials, and inspires teachers to use computers in new ways.

Since January, I've been heading up the effort to create Squeakland Foundation, with the generous support and guidance of Viewpoints Research.

(from forum)
http://squeakland.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9504#9504