[etoys-dev] Re: [squeakland] please register for a forum account

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Fri Jul 17 11:08:35 EDT 2009

On Jul 17, 2009, at 11:01 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> No problem. Can I still point out odd things? Like, that the latest
> JIRA posts in etoys-notify claim to have been posted on Aug 18,
> 2009? Or that the Author column often shows Guest even though the
> author of the thread is known, as evidenced by the "last post" column?

I noticed the August thing too, but changed the timezone in my profile
and it went back to July.   Not sure what that's about.

Many of the oldest posts got imported as guest, which I can only
assume had something to do with an older archive format that
mail2forum didn't understand as well.

I should probably do some kind of SQL update on the author column :)

Tim