[etoys-dev] Re: [JIRA] Commented: (SQ-154) Make it simple to show and hide the toolbar

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Jul 22 16:41:39 EDT 2009

At Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:36:59 -0700,
Takashi Yamamiya wrote:

> I must say that this description is too difficult to a beginner like me.
> That's why I made up my etoys-dev-4.0.image.

  Heh, as you know, even in Japan, "too humble" can be taken wrongly
especially when people know you did more work than I did.

> >   I can't check now but wonder if the one at laptop.org is really up
> > to date.  Does it have the auotmatic version displaying in the about flap>
>
> The answer is yes. But, I thought laptop.org is the master place for projects.
> Is there any case where installer repository is newer than
> laptop.org?

  It is out of sync for now.  We need to synchronize and make up a
good policy.  Many of us happen to be face to face for sometime,
hopefully that would give us a time to go through it.

> >> http://tinlizzie.org/~takashi/etoys-dev-4.0.zip
> >
> >   It would be nice if it has got a different name...
>
> I don't mind to change the name. Any suggestions?

  We could upload it to the svn repository(ies) at the right
directory, I think.

-- Yoshiki