[etoys-dev] Wording in Clouds

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:08:26 EDT 2009

Hello, Yoshiki!

It seems to be that Russian language does not work yet (using Etoys-To-Go),
when changing the language from the tools bar, it tries to install the fonts
(FontRussianEnvironment.sar), but they are missed, return an error.

However, the Russian translation is:

Make A Project:  Начать новый проект
Gallery of Projects:  Галерея проектов
Tutorials And Demos:   Уроки и примеры