Fonts (was Re: [etoys-dev] Wording in Clouds)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jul 30 06:04:16 EDT 2009

On 30.07.2009, at 09:35, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Okay, here is a first draft (is there an Etoys repository to commit
> to?).

We're still defining our processes. For now, upload a changeset to

	http://tracker.squeakland.org/

and put it into "code to test for publication". Once it gets a
positive peer review, one of the committers puts it into the update
stream. Current committers are the members of the "software team", see

	http://squeakland.org/about/people/

> Not bad for an evening's work if I may say so myself ;-)

Will try later, but sounds good :)

- Bert -