[Etoys] Etoys Quick Guides

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:54:37 EDT 2009

On Friday 20 Mar 2009 3:45:34 pm Rita Freudenberg wrote:
> Hm, it doesn't work with two unconverted project files. I tried the
> above mentionend file and another one and put them in an extra folder.
> Then I replaced the original folder with my small one, but when I click
> on an item in the help flap, nothing happens. In the english version, I
> get a menu with two options to choose from and that menu did not appear
> with my small german folder. I attach the two translated projects with
> this mail, perhaps there is something else I did wrong?
I suspect this is because your projects are not in the index. The Index book
(the first book in the Help flap) is generated when the image is built and
not when it is loaded :-(.

I was able to load your book from its project without any issue by creating a
button for it (see attached picture).

Subbu