[etoys-dev] adding category to Morph viewer

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sun Nov 1 04:02:56 EST 2009

Hm, ah yes, That's part of my code was gone... Thanks a lot to recall it!

I guess it could be related to loading in Pharo then saving in Squeaksource.
I am not sure how I should handle for DrGeo extension only found in
Etoys. May be with additional ChangeSet to the Monticello file.

As far as possible I prefer develop in Pharo then deploy in Etoys. I
guess it should be possible after all.

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire