[etoys-dev] dev meet today

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Nov 2 10:33:02 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

Just back from OOPSLA and I cannot make today's software meet time.  I
encourage you to meet anyway to discuss priorities for the next release.

In particularly, which issues are must-haves for June's release.

http://tracker.squeakland.org/dev

I've already marked several of them as blocker, critical or
immediate.  The rest are marked "optional" ... small green down arrow.

Change any issues to blocker/critical/immediate to mark them as must
have's.  My general goal is to split the list and move the rest to
"someday".

Feel free to do this individually or as a group in IRC.

Take care,
Tim

--
Timothy Falconer