[etoys-dev] Re: What are the supported protocol to upload projet

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Nov 9 11:31:29 EST 2009

Groups are implemented, but have been turned off because of a few
bugs....

When these are closed, groups are a go:

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-490 (groups bug)

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-366 (allows anyone to add
their own group)

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-407 (virtualizing groups ...
solves 490, btw)

Btw, the best way to motivate me towards a particular feature is to
say, "I want to do this now, here are the details."   To date, no one
has asked for groups.

And yes, groups can be private ... allowing those in the same class to
see each others projects without the world seeing them.

That's how the i18n work got done :)

Tim