[etoys-dev] What prevent latest Etoys working with latest Sugar release ?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Tue Nov 10 15:16:34 EST 2009

With Etoys4.0 on XO, even from the Home project, dragging the car
script is unsanely slow.

Now, I installed back an etoys-3.0-2126, and I can confirm the major
slow down seems to come from Etoys-4.0. Etoys-3.0 is much more
reactive.

I don't know the history of update in Etoys-4.0, so I cannot tell more
about which change could cause such slow down

I would really love to get Etoys4 working at full speed on XO, any idea ?

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire