[etoys-dev] Sharing objects when not running in Sugar

Séverin Lemaignan skadge at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:18:50 EST 2009

Thanks, Bert, for the "badge" thing. I never heard about it.

I did a quick test one my machine (between two instances of Squeak),
and it seems to work well, but it definitely need some love :-)
The GUI has a lot of troubles and is not very intuitive (not speaking
of the EToyListener), a lot of strings are not translatable, but I see
a huge potential behind these features!

Regarding auto-discovery, one classical way to achieve it could be to
use the ZeroConf protocol (with Avahi or Bonjour implementation).

Severin