[etoys-dev] Updated graphics for the PaintBox Morph

Séverin Lemaignan skadge at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:38:37 EST 2009

Hello,

I guess this issue has been previously discussed but I could find any
related mail about it in the archive.

I'm looking for updated graphics for the PaintBox morph, more
consistent with the overall Etoys look&feel.

Looking at the PaintBoxMorph class, I see the init3 method that refers
to "etoys_default.gif" and "etoys_in.gif" as source bitmaps.
But I don't know where to find those sources, and trying with my own
8-bit gif, I got some errors regarding an unsupported color depth.

So, my question is: did someone already tried to update the PaintBox
graphics and if not, is there a standard path to do so?

Cheers!
Severin