[etoys-dev] Project refactoring

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Nov 25 04:59:23 EST 2009

There is a discussion underway on squeak-dev about refactoring Projects. Since we intend to eventually use this for Etoys, it would be good to join the fun now rather than deal with the fallout later.

Thread starts here:
http://lists.squeak.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-November/141294.html

E.g. I'm not sure if in Etoys we want projects without a project view as Andreas suggested below.

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message: