[etoys-dev] etoys 5 visuals

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Nov 30 07:25:34 EST 2009

Korakurider,

I'm working on a goals document that includes mockups.

As for who, the visuals will certainly be shown before they become
real.  I plan to do what I've always done ... find a designer with an
interesting portfolio, then ask for a design or two.   On big jobs I
get as many as three designers and let stakeholders decide, which in
this case would be the teams and community.

My overall goal is to create a fresh new look throughout ... a new
skin.  I want Etoys to look like it's a recent thing.

Take care,
Tim

--
Timothy Falconer