[etoys-dev] Scriptor layout

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 7 18:08:44 EDT 2009

On Oct 7, 2009, at 2:53 PM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

>>> And Kedama tiles have often this trouble.
>>>
>>> One way to fix it is to get the halo on the scriptor, go to the
>>> white-handle menu and choose "fix layout".  It usually solve the
>>> problem.
>>>
>>> -- Yoshiki
>>
>> ... and the workaround that Yoshiki suggests should provide a
>> useful clue for anyone undertaking to fix this bug.
>
> ... as might be examining the difference between dragging out of the
> viewer (which works) vs. opening from All Scripts (fails) - see
>
> http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-500
>
> - Bert -

Right.  Also, until the bug gets fixed, a way to assure that an old
project is immune from the problem is to open the project, and then,
one by one, fix up each script by dragging it out from its
corresponding viewer, which will get its layout fixed, then dismissing
the script again; then re-save the project.

   -- Scott