[etoys-dev] Release Translations (was: Final release candidate)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 14 06:01:45 EDT 2009

Sigh. Sayamindu said the merge would happen within two days
automatically, and I committed the POT last week, so it should have
been updated by now.

Anyway, in this case a bug fix release would be warranted I'd say. Or
do we feel safe to include the updated translation in final if we get
it this week?

- Bert -