[etoys-dev] export to PNG

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 06:34:05 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 20 October 2009 03:44:21 pm Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> In Sugar these menu items do not export to the Journal. If someone
> exports it as file, it's very hard to import into another activity.
> Ask Randy, he tried ;)
Perhaps we should rename the preference to "sugarFriendly" :-).

> Copy-and-paste is more friendly, don't you think? E.g., get halo,
> press Cmd-C, switch to mail app, press Cmd-P, done:
Except that such magic sequences can appear mysterious to many children using
a computer for the first time. Even "copy.." functions got lopped off. How about
moving file ops from "copy & print" to "export" and leaving "copy" as an
operation in both modes?

Subbu