[etoys-dev] Etoys in Arab, is it possible ?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 21 09:35:14 EDT 2009

Scratch has a much simpler UI than Etoys, far fewer elements that need
changing. It's not even the text rendering that is so problematic (we
could even use Scratch's text rendering plugin, or Pango). The big
issue is the layout of the UI, which would need to be adapted for
right-to-left locales.

It would be great if someone started to work on this. I don't know
with how little adaptation we could get away to make it usable.

- Bert -