[etoys-dev] adding category to Morph viewer

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat Oct 31 19:00:24 EDT 2009

When I add the following method in my class side morph, it produces in
the object viewer an empty drgeo category.
Such code used to work before.

Any idea?

additionsToViewerCategoryDrgeo
^ # (drgeo (
(slot curveAbscissa 'The abscissa of this point on the curve' Number
readWrite Player getCurveAbscissa Player setCurveAbscissa:)
(slot Xw 'The x coordinate in the DrGeoII world coordinate system'
Number readWrite Player getWorldX Player setWorldX:)
(slot Yw 'The y coordinate in the DrGeoII world coordinate system'
Number readWrite Player getWorldY Player setWorldY:)
))

Hilaire
--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire