[etoys-dev] popups in project-info

antonio antoniomoreno at edu.juntaextremadura.net
Tue Sep 1 03:24:43 EDT 2009

Rita's approach is what we use at Extremadura till now (because we did
her reasoning time ago):
for teachers:
http://squeak.educarex.es/Squeakpolis/56
Pure web; it is neccesary access control: only persons with log can put
material here;
for everybody:
http://squeak.educarex.es:9090/seaside/SBSuperSwiki?_s=jYdpUYJXctSCQeXo&_k=FqdFTxzr
sswiki accesible desde Squeak, everybody can use it.
We are not sure it is the best system, of course, but previously we had
only one repo and teachers despaired seeing "pilot projects" (some times
explendid really) but who do not say anything to them, because "by
default" they seek "material over", prepared for use at the classroom.

greetings