[etoys-dev] What about shipping DrGeo in Etoys?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Sep 4 06:37:34 EDT 2009

On 31.08.2009, at 18:52, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

>  Timing wise, I think that the inclusion should happen right after
> the "September release".  What do others think?

The education team has just given their okay to include it:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/2009/09/03/education+team+meeting+September%2C+3

What I remember of the DrGeo code is that it is a clear add-on and
should not interfere with the rest. So it should be fairly safe to
include even at this point, provided it happens really soon and gets
at least some testing.

Hilaire, you would have to prepare a change set we can push to the
update stream, very soon. Please attach it to the ticket I created
(couldn't find a previous one):

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-324