[etoys-dev] Re: weekly etoys-dev chat time, take two

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Tue Sep 8 22:50:59 EDT 2009

With most votes in, here's where we stand . . .

The best collective time is Thursday at 2pm ET, which is a time that
everyone can make.  I believe this is the current education team
meeting time, though . . . Rita?

We cannot meet any day at 3pm ET, because Yoshiki cannot make it.
Given Yoshiki's importance, I'd say we have to rule out 3pm on each day.

The next best time is Friday at 2pm ET, though Rita cannot make it.
This might be acceptable, given that she can read the chat log later.
She can comment by email & post questions in advance.  Rita let me
know if this is what you want.  You and Yoshiki essentially cancel
each other out, except for Thursday at 2pm, and some other times with
fewer people.

At a minimum, we want Scott, Yoshiki, and Bert, otherwise such talks
usually include statements like "well, Bert knows about that, etc."

The only times that all three are green is monday at 2pm, which is
when we have our business meeting (though we can change this if
necessary), and Thursday at 2pm.

If we reschedule our monday business meeting, we could get all green
on monday at 2pm except for hilaire.

Thoughts?

Tim