[etoys-dev] showcase snags

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Sep 9 10:49:50 EDT 2009

  I only announced it to the IRC, but I uploaded a change set to
http://tracker.squeakland.org/secure/attachment/13807/ProjectDAV3-yo.5.cs
that is meant to be loaded into the fully updated image and tested.

1 is fixed, 2 is different behavior from I get with it, and 3 and 4
are non-issue with it.

-- Yoshiki