[etoys-dev] More beta coming for 2009summer release?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:49:18 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta
<sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bleh - sorry about dropping this. New files should be available now.
    Sayamindu,

   The merged POT seems old one (based on Etoys 2247).
   Newer POTs (based on Etoys 2301) is already available; see:
http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/etoys/commit/?id=34d71717f2903f394d6654fff1a02455d335878c
    Could you check what happened?
    Thanks in advance.
/Korakurider