[etoys-dev] Full screen bug in latest Beta to go

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 23:11:50 EDT 2009

Yes, you're right. I tried it again in another machine with ubuntu 9.04 and
I didn't find the problem. I thought the problem might be that I replaced
etoys.image with an updated etoys-dev-4.0.image (and changed the .sh
accordingly) but I just tried that here and it worked fine. I don't know
what is happening and I won't be able to test in the failing computer until
monday.
Cheers