[etoys-dev] Fwd: ENC: [Olpc-open] ANN: Etoys 4 release candidate and beta showcase now available

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Sep 21 12:28:31 EDT 2009

Hi Marta,

If you're using Windows, the man to ask is Yoshiki.

Bert & Yoshiki . . . this is why I wanted the "Etoys 4" name :)

My understanding is that it says "Etoys 4" on mac but still Etoys on
Windows, and it overwrites.

You can tell if you have Etoys 4 by opening it and clicking "About".

Tim

Begin forwarded message: