[etoys-dev] !! Please Upload Your Etoys Projects !!

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 22 05:46:27 EDT 2009

On 22.09.2009, at 05:09, Ricardo Moran wrote:

> Oh, thanks! I'm really impressed by your physics simulation. That is
> a great project! I didn't even know Etoys was capable of something
> like that.

Thanks. It goes rather deep into the Etoys trick box of course, but it
does not have any Smalltalk code in it.

In contrast to the Carousel one for example, I needed one line of
Smalltalk there. Don't know why that project did not show up on the
site yet. You can see it in Etoys by going to my Squeakland folder.

Or the XO Display simulation, which includes a whole new class ...