[etoys-dev] !! Please Upload Your Etoys Projects !!

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:56:58 EDT 2009

Yes, I know. What I meant was that the thing that makes your Collision
Physics project so interesting (at least for me) is that it does not
required any Smalltalk code, but cleverness in how to use the Etoys system.With
Smalltalk we can do anything, that doesn't surprise me anymore.

Also, I just noticed I have mojo!
I think this feature is really really nice. If I feel so happy about it I
can't imagine how a child would feel.