[etoys-dev] Slots without watchers

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 00:11:11 EDT 2009

Hi, I haven't noticed this before, but I think this is a bug. It should
behave like a regular slot and it shouldn't have a different icon I think.
If a watcher is not possible because of computational load you should at
least be able to append operators. When you drop it on a test tile it
doesn't append comparison operators so you end up with a NonBooleanReceiver
error.
I don't know how to fix it, I tried to add the watcher by modifying
#phraseForVariableFrom: but it didn't work quite well. Perhaps someone more
experienced than me should take a look at this.

Cheers.