[etoys-dev] Favorite new features in Etoys 4

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 29 12:54:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I think it would be good to collect and point out some of your
favorite new features that we should explicitly tell the others about
to try.

For example, one thing that should help quite a bit with e.g.
documenting is that you can copy-and-paste an object from Etoys into
another application. E.g., I just got the halo on a script, pressed
Cmd-C, switched to Mail, pressed Cmd-V, and got this: