[etoys-dev] Join the software meeting next monday!

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Apr 1 07:06:09 EDT 2010

As you may have noticed, we proposed a Squeakland education project to ESUG GSoC, and we already have Ricardo Moran working on it! He is doing great, and is already looking for more work :)

I think that's a perfect topic for a software meeting, because you all probably have plenty of ideas! So let's talk next Monday at 3pm EDT in the Etoys chat channel. Find here some information on how to join the chat:

http://squeakland.immuexa.com/news/blog/archive/000892.jsp

See you on Monday,
Rita