[etoys-dev] login to squeakland from Etoys still not working

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Fri Apr 16 12:47:19 EDT 2010

At Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:10:20 -0400,
Steve Thomas wrote:

> I had a class today and was not able to login to squeakland from within Etoys.
> "Internal Server Error 500"
>
> This has been going on a while. http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-688
>
> Most frustrating. Changed status to Critical.
>  Critical
>     Crashes, loss of data, high risk (technical or schedule) extremely embarassing. Cannot ship or proceed! Stomachechurns. Must
>     resolve ASAP!

  My guess is that in DAVClient>>isRetryNeeded, some "^ true" should
be "^ false", such as in the clause of "lastResponseCode first = $5".

  If hard time out is desirable, its sender (#method:header:body:) may
probably watch the current time.  (But for a put operation for a big
project, pre-determined timeout value would not work...)

-- Yoshiki