[etoys-dev] QuickGuides

kharness at illinois.edu kharness at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 8 17:11:34 EDT 2010

Bert,
Here is the list of translators. They were not all from Illinois. It was a great pleasure to work together with everyone.
Spanish (Sdenka Salas Pilco) OLPC-Puno

Italian (Stephen Trofinoff) University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

Portuguese ( Luis Valente) Universidade d Minho

German (Martin Bettge and Franz Maritsch) University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

French Hilaire Fernandes http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Sadly, I noted two discrepancies in the totals: I have attached the missing German guide and will look again to see what is duplicated in the Spanish set.
Regards,
Kathleen