[etoys-dev] QuickGuides

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Aug 8 18:48:28 EDT 2010

Thanks, I deleted HaloTamaño-Color-Copiar.004.pr and added HaloWerkzeuge.002.pr.

There now are 61 guides for each of es, it, pt, and de, 91 for en, and 24 for fr. Plus one index project for all except fr.

I have figured out how to convert the projects to sexp format. But not yet how to deal with the indexes.

- Bert -