[etoys-dev] Copying Graphing tools and Speech Bubbles to Inbox

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 13:00:53 EDT 2010

Hi, I've just uploaded a new commit to the inbox. It contains all the
graphing tools and speech bubbles with most of Bert's suggestions fixed. I'm
sorry for the big commit but I moved my older commits to treated because
they were incomplete. Now the only commits needed to have these tools
working properly are: Morphic-Richo.33 and Etoys-Richo.32
I hope they got accepted into Etoys. I'm excited :)

Cheers
Richo