[etoys-dev] Copying Graphing tools and Speech Bubbles to Inbox

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sun Aug 15 22:49:43 EDT 2010

This is another example of a great thing in Etoys that is hard to discover,
but very useful once you do.
It took me quite a while to find this, actually I think the only reason I
"discovered" it was because someone on the forums or mailing list told me.

Thanks for another excellent guide, unfortunately my problem is trying to
line up the center of the actual text with the tick marks.
The problem I am having is that the center of the object that contains the
text is different from the center fo the text.

Stephen