[etoys-dev] (SQ-749) and Kathleen's question on "What do you mean by Artifacts?"

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sun Aug 29 23:46:31 EDT 2010

Thanks to all, I finally found a simple method to allow kids to create their
own videos and import them into Etoys.  I'm finally coming to the
realization that almost every time I ask for a smalltalk script it means I'm
just really frustrated, need to step away for a while and think harder.
 There have been only two cases I can remember where smalltalk was the only
solution.

Basically it boils down to implementing Alan's suggestion of exporting the
JPEGs out of the video and Subbu triggered the idea of after I drag all the
images in, I can simply drag select the images and drop them in a holder
(before I was doing it one at a time).

So far this works well, need to test on Windows and with video formats other
than AVI.  Will post a how to after some more testing and playing.

Stephen