[etoys-dev] Re: Merging Etoys

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Feb 21 18:13:24 EST 2010

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> In any case we need to packetize the whole image first, there must not be any methods left. Which is not exactly easy, just look at all the star categories in Morph for example ... Maybe someone can find Andreas' code that did this for 3.8.

I'd recommend something slightly different namely to file out a list of
classes and categories from Squeak and move all the classes in the Etoys
image into the same categories. Then, define the set of packages as we
have in the trunk right now and see what's left. Having the same package
structure will make it a lot easier to diff and merge them.

Cheers,
   - Andreas