[etoys-dev] Can we get Squeakland Website ready for Squeakfest?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Jul 20 10:03:01 EDT 2010

Tim,

We need your help.  Can you pull another rabbit out of your hat?

Squeakfest is next week, and I would love to be able to tell folks they can
post their projects on the Squeakland website and that we will post projects
shown at Squeakfest on Squeakland, but there are a number of issues that
need to be addresses for me to feel comfortable saying that:

   1. I still get failures logging in from within Etoys (current account
   MrSteve and new test accounts created)
   2. I have uploaded through the Website, and made projects public but they
   do not show up
   3. I know a number of folks have had problems posting as well

Squeakland is a great site, with really good potential, but unless these
issues are resolved the only places I can think to post are the SuperSwiki
sites in France and Japan.

I am willing to help test, if you have any further questions I will send you
my cell phone in a separate email.

Thanks,
Stephen