[etoys-dev] Can we get Squeakland Website ready for Squeakfest?

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Jul 23 10:40:44 EDT 2010

Timothy Falconer schrieb:
> Steve,
>
> I need to hear this from Rita, regarding flipping the switch.  It's an
> education team policy choice.
Hi Tim,

didn't you get my email from yesterday? Maybe it was  my fault to reply
to a jira message instead of sending the message to you directly. Here
it is:

"I also vote yes to immediate publishing of projects. You are right, we
didn't had inappropriate projects, and I would give it a try. Especially
for Squeakfest it would be convenient. "

Thank you,
Rita