[etoys-dev] Word Definition from WordNet

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 07:44:55 EDT 2010

On Thursday 03 Jun 2010 1:38:53 pm Derek O'Connell wrote:
> Hmmm, yet another image? I already have etoys-to-go, etoys-dev and
> several other images going back several years and was hoping to
> concentrate everything in just one image. Only last week I migrated
> everything I was doing in etoys-to-go to etoys-dev on the basis that the
> latter has MC which I assumed meant that etoys-dev is the image to
> work in if I want to submit updates/ new stuff. I have yet to work up
> the enthusiasm for trawling the older images. What are my options if I
> do not want another image?
I used to keep many images around to hold code and notes and the situation got
out of hand. Now I only use two images - latest trunk and my own dev (which
may lag trunk). Major work goes into MC at squeaksource and rest hang around
in local directory as changesets.

Have you seen Bert's video tutorial at http://vimeo.com/7783848

FWIW .. Subbu